HangZhou Suijin machinery Technology Co,.Ltd is a profational manufacturer in HangZhou city, our main process is investment casting/precision casting and machining, for casting process, we have 2 kinds of production line, 1 is precision casting, another is water glass with competitive cost.
Apart from the investment casting workshop and machine workshop, we also provide the CZPT parts to meet the requirement for varial demand from our customer.
Our company got the ISO9001 and IATF16949 certification, and aslo we are awarded the new high-tech enterprice by Chinese government, and we have more than 20 patent.
• More than 10 years experience on casting and machining
• Advanced inspection equipment to ensure the tolerance
• Flexible PO QTY to meet customer demand
• Professional engineers in casting and machining
• Competitive price and exllent parts quality
• Nearby HangZhou port, on-time delivery
HangZhou suijin machinery technology can provide the ODM&OEM service for customer, and main is ODM, we can manufacturing the customized parts according to 2D&3D, we have professional R&D team can take part in ealier development phase of the project.
AVALIABLE MATERIA & SURFACE TREATMENT
|Carbon Steel||Alloy Steel||High Chromium Cast Iron||Low carbon steel|
|Stainless Steel||Duplex Stainless Steel||Steel bar||Ductile Cast Iron|
|Heat Treatment||Zinc Coating||Blackening||Mirror Polishing|
|Satin Polishing||Electrolytic Polishing||Shot Peening||DACROMET|
• Exhaust inlet/outlet cone • Shift sleeve • Fuel rail bracket
• Tempreture sensor boss • Mounting Brackets • Oxygen sensor boss
• Brake balance block • EGR sensor boss • Exhaust valve body
• Mounting Base • Mounting plate • Bearing Covers
• Coupling • Grount sleeve • Sprockets
• Handle • law glass curtain wall accessories • Side Plates
AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY PARTS
• Tooth Blocks • Track shoes • Bucket Teeth
• Track Links • Clamping • Mounting Brackets
• Lifting Eyes • Quick Joint • Trencher Tooth
• Star handle • Door hinge • Folding Dock Cleat
• Mirror Polished Mooring • Hollow base boat rope cleat • Mounting Brackets
• Valve body • Explosion-proof valves • Pipe fitting
The casting part is wildly use in the industries, such as rail&transit parts, bicycle parts, casting impeller, food machine sorting components, solar mounting system parts, container safety parts, Electronic lock body, robot parts and so on, we have more than 20 patents related to this kinds of project in production.
Our company also equiped advance inspection equipment to meet the inspection requirement of the parts, so that we can sure the part can have a good quality.
MAIN EQUIPMENT LIST
|Magnetic defect inspection||Spectrometer||HB hardness inspection||Mechanical inspection|
|Ultrasonic defect inspection||Roughness tester||HR hardness inspection||CMM inspection|
|Metallographic detector||X-ray inspection||Dye penetrant inspection||100% Thread inspection|
|Q1||Are you factory or trading company?|
|A1||We are factory located in HangZhou city, China|
|Q2||What kinds of language is avaliable?|
|A2||English, Chinese, except email cummunication, we are ok with video meeting and calling.|
|Q3||How should I place an order?|
|A3||We are receive the PO and production drawing by email.|
|Q4||Which shipping methed is ok for you?|
|A4||Normally shipping by sea and train is use for mass production order delivery.
DHL,TNT,FedEx, UPS,EMS air shipment is use for sample delivery.
|Q5||How can I contact you?|
|A5||You can contact us by email, and also we can chat by Skype, Teams, WhatsApp, Facebook.|
|Q6||What kinds of drawing format can be use?|
|A6||PRO/E, Auto CAD, CZPT Works, IGS, UG, CAD/CAM/CAE, STEP.|
|Q7||Which packing material do you use for sea shipping?|
|A7||For sea shipping, we will packaging with European standard wooden pallet.
The parts will packing with PE bag inside the carton box.
|Q8||How do you deal with the RFQ?|
|A8||Sales receiving the RFQ—Feasiblity study meeting with R&D engineer—Feed back technical issues with Customer—Sales quoted|
How do you Properly Install and Secure a Half Coupling to Ensure a Leak-Free Connection?
Properly installing and securing a half coupling is essential to ensure a leak-free and reliable connection in piping and plumbing systems. Follow these steps to achieve a secure joint:
- Cut and Prepare the Pipe: Start by cutting the larger pipe to the desired length, ensuring a clean and even edge. Use a deburring tool or file to remove any sharp edges or burrs that could interfere with the coupling’s sealing surface.
- Check Threads and Fit: For threaded half couplings, inspect the internal threads of the coupling and the external threads of the pipe. Make sure they are clean and free from debris or damage. Ensure that the threads match and fit properly, as any misalignment can lead to leaks.
- Apply Thread Sealant: Before attaching the half coupling, apply a suitable thread sealant, such as Teflon tape or pipe dope, to the male threads of the pipe. The sealant helps prevent leaks by filling any gaps or imperfections in the threads.
- Attach the Half Coupling: Thread the half coupling onto the pipe’s male threads carefully. Use a wrench to ensure a snug fit, but avoid over-tightening, as it may damage the threads or cause stress on the joint.
- For Socket Weld or Butt Weld Couplings: For socket weld half couplings, insert the smaller pipe into the coupling’s socket and align it properly. For butt weld half couplings, weld the coupling to the larger pipe’s end with proper welding techniques and safety measures. Follow industry standards for welding procedures and ensure a smooth and consistent weld for a leak-free joint.
- Check for Leaks: After installation, perform a leak test to ensure the joint is secure. Apply a pressure test or use a suitable leak-detection method to verify the connection’s integrity. If any leaks are detected, disassemble the joint, inspect for issues, and reassemble following the proper steps.
- Consider Thermal Expansion: In applications with temperature variations, consider the thermal expansion and contraction of the pipes. Provide sufficient flexibility in the system to accommodate these changes and prevent stress on the joints, which could lead to leaks over time.
- Follow Manufacturer’s Instructions: Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations for the specific type and material of the half coupling being used. Different couplings may have unique installation requirements and torque specifications.
Proper installation and securing of a half coupling are crucial for maintaining the integrity of the piping or plumbing system and ensuring a leak-free connection. Following these steps and adhering to industry standards will help achieve a reliable and durable joint.
How do you Select the Right Half Coupling Material Based on the Fluid or Gas being Conveyed?
Choosing the appropriate material for half couplings is essential to ensure their compatibility with the fluid or gas being conveyed. The selection process involves considering several factors related to the nature of the conveyed substance and the specific operating conditions. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to select the right half coupling material:
- Identify the Conveyed Fluid or Gas: Determine the type of fluid or gas that will flow through the piping system. Different materials may be required depending on whether the conveyed substance is water, oil, gas, chemicals, steam, or any other medium.
- Consider the Chemical Compatibility: Evaluate the chemical properties of the conveyed substance. Some fluids or gases can be corrosive or reactive with certain materials. Look for half coupling materials that are chemically resistant to the specific medium to prevent degradation or premature failure.
- Assess the Temperature and Pressure: Take into account the operating temperature and pressure of the system. High-temperature fluids or gases may require materials with excellent heat resistance, while high-pressure applications demand strong and durable coupling materials that can withstand the stress.
- Check for Abrasion or Erosion: In systems where the conveyed substance contains solid particles or abrasive materials, consider half coupling materials with good wear resistance to prevent premature wear and damage to the coupling surface.
- Verify Material Standards: Ensure that the selected half coupling material complies with relevant industry standards such as ASTM, ASME, API, or ISO. These standards define the material’s properties and performance criteria, providing a reliable benchmark for quality and suitability.
- Consider Environmental Conditions: Evaluate the environmental factors that can affect the coupling’s performance, such as humidity, UV exposure, or exposure to harsh chemicals. Choose materials with appropriate coatings or properties to withstand the specific environmental conditions.
- Factor in Cost and Availability: Balancing performance requirements with cost considerations is essential. Select a half coupling material that meets the necessary performance criteria while fitting within the project’s budget. Additionally, ensure that the chosen material is readily available for procurement.
Common materials used for half couplings include carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, brass, bronze, and various plastics such as PVC, CPVC, and PTFE. Each material has its advantages and limitations, making the selection process critical for a successful and reliable piping system.
By carefully considering the conveyed fluid or gas, chemical compatibility, temperature, pressure, abrasion resistance, and other relevant factors, you can make an informed decision and select the right half coupling material that will ensure a safe and efficient operation of the piping system.
What are the Standard Sizes and Dimensions Available for Half Couplings?
Half couplings, as pipe fittings used in piping and plumbing systems, are available in various standard sizes and dimensions to accommodate different pipe sizes and applications. The sizes and dimensions of half couplings depend on the pipe’s nominal diameter and the specifications set by industry standards organizations. Some common standard sizes and dimensions for half couplings are as follows:
- Thread Sizes: Half couplings come with different thread sizes to match the corresponding pipe threads. Common thread sizes for half couplings include 1/8″, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, and larger.
- Length: The length of a half coupling refers to the distance from one end to the other. It is typically a few inches, depending on the pipe size and application requirements. Lengths for half couplings can range from around 1 inch to 12 inches or more.
- Outer Diameter (OD): The outer diameter of a half coupling refers to the measurement across the widest point of the coupling’s external surface. It corresponds to the pipe’s outer diameter it is intended to connect to. Common OD sizes for half couplings include 1.05″, 1.32″, 1.66″, 1.90″, 2.38″, 2.88″, 3.50″, 4.50″, 5.56″, 6.63″, 8.63″, and others.
- Materials: Half couplings are available in various materials, as mentioned in the previous answer. The material selection depends on factors such as the type of fluid being transported, the temperature, the pressure, and the corrosion resistance requirements.
It is essential to refer to industry standards, such as ANSI (American National Standards Institute), ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers), or ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials), to ensure that the half couplings meet the specific dimensional and material requirements of the application.
When selecting a half coupling, it is crucial to consider the following factors:
- Pipe Size Compatibility: Ensure that the half coupling’s thread size matches the pipe’s thread size to create a secure and leak-proof connection.
- Application Requirements: Consider the operating conditions, including pressure, temperature, and the nature of the fluid being transported, to choose the appropriate material and dimensions for the half coupling.
- Standards Compliance: Select half couplings that meet industry standards to ensure safety and compatibility with other components in the system.
In summary, half couplings are available in various standard sizes and dimensions, with different thread sizes and materials to accommodate diverse pipe sizes and applications. Proper selection based on the specific requirements of the piping or plumbing system is essential for ensuring a reliable and efficient connection between pipes.
editor by CX 2023-08-10