We – EPG Group the biggest couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
Pipes Profiles Plastic Recycling Shredder
The DGR Large Diameter Pipe Shredder is specially designed for handling large diameter pipes (up to 1200mm diameter) without any need for precutting. The DGR rotor diameters range from 800mm to 1500mm and the standard hopper can accept lengths up to 6m. The concave ground, aggressive 4-way rotating knives are mounted in the grooves of the profiled rotor with special knife holders. The DGR shredder range can also be used to shred bundles of small diameter pipes and profiles, lumps, stacked wheelie bins, buckets & pallets, etc.
The hydraulically operated ram feeds the material horizontally in the rotor’s cutting chamber by load-related controls. The hydraulic system is equipped with high-pressure valves and volumetric flow controls which can be set according to the requirements of the input material.
Extremely robust pedestal bearing housings are mounted outside the machine and separate to the cutting chamber to prevent dust and dirt penetrating into the oversized bearings. This ensures a long service life and minimum service and maintenance.
Power is transmitted from the motor by a drive belt via an oversized gearbox which is located on the shaft end on one end of the rotor.
A safety switch prevents machine startup when the front panel is open and the machine features emergency stop buttons on the machine body and control panel.
- Large diameter flat rotor
- Specially designed feeding trough
- Machined pocket knife holders
- Optional hard facing
- Concave ground square knives
- Robust ram construction
- Universal couplings
- Low speed, high torque geared drive
- Powerful horizontal hydraulic ram
- Bolt in drive shafts
- Multiple rotor designs
- Two speed hydraulic system
- Oil cooling on ram and gearbox
- Amp meter control
- Wedge for thin walled products
- Gearbox with shrink disc
- Rotor cooling
- Touch screen PLC Increased motor drive
- Hydraulic drive
- Bespoke colour scheme
- Turbo hydraulics Housing wear plates
- Metal detector
- Horizontal discharge with overband magnet
- ALTERNATIVE FUELS (RDF/SRF)
- DOMESTIC & COMMERCIAL WASTE
Since its foundation DGM Recycling Systems have been at the forefront of innovation and EPT in the development of cost effective and reliable recycling solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Miracle Automation Engineering Group, a pioneer in automation systems for the automotive and material handling industries, DGM continues to strive for excellence in the field of size reduction and recycling.
All of our shredders and granulators have been approved CE certification.
Packaging & Loading
1. Several layers of plastic wrapping film and cardboard to protect plastic recycling machine from dust and moisture.
2. Plastic packing strap belt to fasten wrapping film and machines, also to fix machines in containers.
3. Wooden case is used as the outside package and spare parts by LCL, air or international express.
4. Excellant logistic team to guarantee the shredder and granulators machines to be safely shipped to customer appointed loaction.
5. If you have any other request for the packaging or loading, we will try our best to meet your demands.
Q1: Are you a trading company or a factory ?
DGM is a factory with 10 years experience in plastic machinery manufacturing, and 20 years experience in technology.
Q2: Will you provide pre-sale services?
DGM consists of experienced specialists, we will offer a suitable solution according client’s requirement in time.
Q3: Is your after-sales service excellent?
At DGM we have a highly trained team of service personnel to handle all manner of customer service enquiries. Whether it is EPT parts, technical assistance, or just general operation advice we offer our customers genuine 24/7 support and after sale service.
We have an international network which ensures wherever you are in the world you receive localized high level support.
Our technical team has decades of experience in the field of size reduction, washing line and tire recycling and we are on hand to offer assistance in installation, commissioning, staff training and general technical assistance.
Q4: Where is your factory?
Address: No.1.Fengqi Road, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. District , HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China
Q5: What is your contact informatoin?
Fax: 0086-571-88220971: +86 510 8357 5710
Telephone: +86 510 8357 2002
Mobile : +86 18762812155
Q6: Could we visit your factory and test the machine?
We warmly welcome you to visit our factory anytime,and we are very glad to test our machine with your raw material.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed EPT parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.