We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13 0571 88828
motorcycle part Stainless Steel Agricultural Transmission Roller conveyor Chain
1. Material: Stainless Steel 304 & 316 / Alloy Carbon Steel
2. Surface Treatment: Shot peening / Zinc-plated / Nickel-plated / Dacromet-plated
3. Chain No:
35SS-1, 40SS-1, 50SS-1, 60SS-1, 80SS-1, 100SS-1, 120SS-1, 140SS-1;
35SS-2, 40SS-2, 50SS-2, 60SS-2, 80SS-2, 100SS-2, 120SS-2, 140SS-2;
35SS-3, 40SS-3, 50SS-3, 60SS-3, 80SS-3, 100SS-3, 120SS-3, 140SS-3;
4. Application: Stainless Steel Chains are used in so many industries, such as machine manufacturing, food machine, etc. Also are suitable for high and low temperature conditions.
1. The chain can be used on the both sides of multi-axle transmission.
2. Easy installation and replacement.
3. It can obtain larger reduction ratio.
4. The roller chain has good elasticity, high strength and each hinge part has lubricating oil, so it can be stored easliy. Thus, compared with the rigid contact tooth, it has good cushioning and vibration absorbing ability.
|Product name||Stainless Steel Roller Chain From China|
|Materials Available||1. Stainless Steel: SS304, SS316, etc|
|2. Alloy Steel: 45Mn, 42CrMo, 20CrMo, etc|
|3. OEM according to your request|
|Surface Treatment||Shot peening, Blackening, Oxygenation, Polishing, Zinc-plated, Nickel-plated, Anodized, etc.|
|Characteristic||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Design criterion||ISO DIN ANSI & Customer’s Drawing|
|Size||Customer’s Drawing & ISO standard|
|Package||Wooden Case / Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Advantage||Fir EPT quality, Be EPT service, Competitive price, Fa EPT delivery|
|Delivery Time||20 days for samples. 45 days for official order.|
Our service : The lowest prices and best quality to customer satisfaction, we look forward to your calls and long-term cooperation.
If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.